Don't Ever Try to Troll An Obvious Scam on Craiglist Hooker Advertisements

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
Loud Speakers MC
Don't Ever Try to Troll An Obvious Scam on Craiglist Hooker Advertisements

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue May 07, 2019 5:46 am

Don't ever try to troll an obvious scam on Craigslist hooker advertisements.

(Disclaimer: Do not try to fix and open the deliberately broken links that I broke before I submitted the subsequent reply posts, ya big dummy. They're obvious scams.)

It was winter of 2017.

I had just come out of an absolutely horrible psychological tailspin; one that usually predicates itself during the autumnal time of year for various reasons that include past traumas reaching all the way back to my childhood, to include the drug overdose and death of my mother in October 2001.

A person I considered a friend insisted on a change of scenery, regaling me with these visions of a promised land full of hope and prosperity in the form of Small Town America, Montana.

He lied at worst, he was completely wrong at best, and he threatened me with physical violence quite a bit when I didn't exist to his liking; then again, it's hard to take someone seriously when his toothbrush falls on the floor in the bathroom while they are in there, it remains in the same place for literal weeks, and his idea of being a good and successful writer includes smoking a ton of drugs while living right across the street from an elementary school, and spending the day inside writing false advertising and blatant lies about commercial products sold online that he's never used, much less held in his hands, before playing video games for hours.

Montana is nearly irreversibly infected with leftism, an unprecedented drug problem, an unprecedented state level identity crisis, and a state Constitution that starts out with the rule that basically says "the Constitution is subject to change at any time, for any reason." The town I wound up in, although jam-packed with American military history stemming all the way back to the Lewis and Clark Expedition which certainly piqued my interest, was a town of less than 3,000 people, approximately two dozen liquor licenses, the fire chief of the local fire department being in charge of most of that fire water through ownership of those establishments, drunks who could be seen almost drunk driving their vehicles into the walls of the elementary school during the afternoon, two polarized groups of people who would complain at each other for various political and social reasons on two different Facebook groups, California politics packaged in small town sentimentality to the point that actual Montana natives would be openly hostile toward them (but only on Facebook), a Thanksgiving Turkey Trot that was politicized into a No Smoking advertisement that I blatantly obstructed by lighting up a cigar as soon as the race was over which prompted locals to try lecturing me instead of just saying "Happy Thanksgiving," women who had some of the lowest possible social value but thought they were queens, homosexuals who were openly and actively planning a terrorist plot to steal the many American flags lining the main street at the next July 4th public event in 2018 so that they could be replaced with gay pride flags, sexual deviants all from California who liked to talk about weird sexual shit in front of and with minor children, wild deer and turkeys that tore up people's property within the town, an unprecedented brain and body disease plaguing so many in the local deer population that the Montana Fish, Wildlife, and Parks agency was in the process of doing an historically unprecedented hunt out of season to harvest deer for major national scientific research to see just how bad this disease had spread and evolved, and a posse of law enforcement that were always in their body armor and tactical gear, the latter of all of these observations being something more prevalent in a town of less than 3,000 than in my own home county that is home to more than 1,000,000 people (Pinellas County, Florida is known as the most densely populated county in the American South).

In short, the state of Montana is not exactly the tranquil, comfy place the internet right wing and other aspiring rootless wanderers convince themselves that it is.

It was during the leadup to my Montana misadventure, that I decided to check out what kind of sex crime would be present in this new place, since it seems more and more like the smaller and more rural a place is in America these days, the more at the very least interesting the crime is. That, and maybe I might have found someone as equally crazy as I was at the time.

To keep a long story short, I ended up trolling obvious scams in the sex classifieds on Craigslist before the massive ban took place. For months, right up until about 2 months ago, I was being spammed from multiple sources because of this trolling attempt.

I now get a very very small amount of these spam ads, and they only seem to get worse, and less creative, over time.

The following posts will showcase some of these advertisements I still see in my spam folder.
Last edited by Loud Speakers MC on Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Loud Speakers MC

Re: Don't Ever Try to Troll An Obvious Scam on Craiglist Hooker Advertisements

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue May 07, 2019 5:57 am

sayra jamin<no-reply@sharepointonline .com>
sayra jamin shared "Enjoy! Me & MY…PUSY---Are U Ready" with you. Spam
*** I AM SEXY***
This link will work for anyone.

Enjoy! Me & MY…PUSY---Are U Ready

Open

Microsoft
Last edited by Loud Speakers MC on Tue May 07, 2019 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loud Speakers MC

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue May 07, 2019 5:59 am

sweet_girl@mail.lkdte. com<sweet_girl@mail.lkdte. com>
I am waiting for you Hookup Ready to Play FucK Me Spam
Hey mr whats your deal are you looking for something one or two times cause thats what I was hoping we can see how it goes though I guess. I don't want any kinda commitments here lol. Getting out of a relationship. anyways! Did you wanna do pics then a drink if we're both into each other okay My profile https://sites.google. com/view/angel-alica
4 attachments — Scan and download all attachments View all images
1.jpg
158K View Scan and download
2.jpg
169K View Scan and download
3.jpg
181K View Scan and download
4.jpg
140K View Scan and download

sweet_girl@mail.freesafedatings. com<sweet_girl@mail.freesafedatings. com>
Looking for an older woman for discreet sex Spam
well i'm just kinda chilling out..laying here hehe boring Day. definitely in the mood to meet tonight..how about you? can you reply with your pic and my full details here https://sites.google. com/view/angel-alica
4 attachments — Scan and download all attachments View all images
1.jpg
158K View Scan and download
2.jpg
169K View Scan and download
3.jpg
181K View Scan and download
4.jpg
140K View Scan and download
Loud Speakers MC

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue May 07, 2019 6:02 am

Balica2 shared "Can You Eat My PussY" with you. Spam
Balica2<no-reply@sharepointonline .com>
this is my fuck offer to you,
you cheek this link and try it now:
http://sexy.girlsfree.pagedemo. co/

Can You Eat My PussY

Open

Microsoft
Loud Speakers MC

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue May 07, 2019 6:03 am

Linda ros shared "Lick my pussy.ass good & fuck me-A" with you. Spam
Linda ros<no-reply@sharepointonline. com>

We have too many women on this site looking to
hookup and need to balance the ratio with more men.
this is my profile: https://exvzj.timetodate. net/c/da57dc555e50572d?s1=21978&s2=251583&s3=tina&s5=tina&click_id=tina&j1=1&j3=1
100% safe and only mail submit no use any cc.
i am waiting for you.For a limited time we are letting the next 150 men in .for Free!
No Credit Card Required!

Lick my pussy.ass good & fuck me-A

Open

Microsoft
Loud Speakers MC

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue May 07, 2019 9:25 am

(no subject) Spam
Ayumi<datelove@abchostsrevew .com>

Hey I am 25 single, girl and who loves, like really loves,sucking on titts

https://goo. gl/tNEqYu