Arcadian Providence

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
Miss. Waffle
Arcadian Providence

Post by Miss. Waffle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:59 am

Mountains are the products of volcanoes. So is it that the original landmasses where created by volcanic eruption? Perhaps the initial earth had a mountainless surface. Therefore, land existed here from the beginning and volcanic eruptions only occurred after the system wide infection of bad, or “ungood”. In the sense that some long complicated and real equation had been interrupted by the invasion of some previously unknown variable. There is where the pastoral code was halted and a new imperfect code began to run in its place. However this may have started, some explanations for this conundrum remain wholly misleading in that the explanations were made to distract the people from the truth. Maybe it’s evolution, the true age of the earth, the nonexistence of space as we have come to know it as children. Maybe the shape of the earth, the validity of the theory of gravity, Newton’s laws of physics, because just the fact that these ideas can be questioned, leads me to the conclusion that there may be some falsities disbursed in our culture and education system regarding them.

I deeply believe there was creator of the earth and of life that inhabits Earth, Water, and Sky. The three mediums for material spirits to occupy, in a sense that these spirits occupy a flesh body. This total amalgamation represents all known and unknown flora and fauna on earth. This is, of course, excluding those life forms brought on by human-applied genetic modification and selective breeding. I mean the Spirit who gave life to the world also gave us a specific molecular makeup that allowed for truly endless self-sustainability in such a way that allowed for a total pasture-like and deathless utopia. The original seeds of life also contained this perfected molecular structure. A pasture as in all animals lived in harmony and ate from the plants and not of animal flesh. Perhaps it was that the truly “forbidden fruit” was animal flesh, and not an apple as it is told in the Christian belief system. This seems more logical to me given that a true utopia is absent of violence of any kind. Any killing of an animal indicates some violent action.

So it is that I have come to the phrase Arcadian Providence to describe this initial peaceful state of the plane. This plane of existence was created for good to flourish and to be at a constant state of natural order. Arcadian as in the Greek concept Αρκάδια of system-wide bounty and harmony. It is an idyllic vision of unspoiled wilderness in which humans occupy along with the rest of nature. Providence denoting the terrarium-earth was in the protective care of the creator Spirit.
don
Site Admin

Re: Arcadian Providence

Post by don » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:00 am

It's a useful term. I could use some Arcadian Providence