I N T E R F A C E

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
ForeverWar
I N T E R F A C E

Post by ForeverWar » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:22 pm

If you want to watch some genius-tier animation, check this shit out:
the word is a virus
dAMMITBOOSTER

Re: I N T E R F A C E

Post by dAMMITBOOSTER » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:16 am

so beautiful i could weep.

God bless this forum, and God bless you, Forever War.
Georg W.B.L.M.H.

Post by Georg W.B.L.M.H. » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:27 am

Thoroughly enjoyed it, reminds me of many classic anime that used limited animation to its greatest extent. It's amusing the the silent protagonist is also the subject of Rene Magritte's "The Son of Man". The heavily artifacted style reminds me of the stuff that Famicom and CBoyardee did back over a decade ago. The weird color palette used in many of the background and establishing shots also reminds me of De Chirico. All in all, a good piece of work, though I do find Mischief a bit obnoxious.
FTdotgov

Post by FTdotgov » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:26 pm

This is killer. The pure and disgusting visual wildness of this and things like this are a magnifier of beauty, immersion and dissociation, like a cognitive strobe light. Hylics is another good example of this. Thank you for posting this.
RedRanger

Post by RedRanger » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:52 pm

Thanks for sharing, this is phenomenal. I especially like the creativity behind the whole concept. Shit like this is what should be on TV, pushing boundaries of art on animation. But since it's actually good it can only be made on the W E B 8-)