What your ride says about you: Everything is a car analogy on the internet

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
moevot
Re: What your ride says about you: Everything is a car analogy on the internet

Post by moevot » Wed May 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Also some advice on cars for those who want to hear it. Late 90's Hondas suck ass imo. I know they are dirt cheap but not worth it if u enjoy life. I had a 97 manual accord ex. Had to replace cv axels 3 times. A ball joint failed on me and I shit you not my Fucking wheel flew off while driving. I was constantly working on that pos.

Now after a sweet drunk driving accident, my homie put me in a 2004 Audi a4 (manual quattro ultrasport). It's basically the most reliable Audi ever made. Lexus Audi and bmw from 2002 to 2005 are the best for reliability while keeping costs low. Just the right amount of tech while still holding quality in high regards.
weaksausage

Post by weaksausage » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:16 am

I drive a white 2007 Mercedes C350 that my wife bought before she met me. It looks like a won an LPGA tournament 12 years ago and never made money since. That being said it is one of the better looking models, but the repairs have been running pretty high the last few years. I really want to buy an old hard body truck from the nineties and treat it like shit. That would be ideal for me.
Loud Speakers MC

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:23 am

Early to mid-2000s Ford Crown Victoria.
Black. Gloss Black.
Low profile wheels without hubcaps. Also black.
Retired Police Interceptor, or "Ford CVPI."
An old detective car, so you know the backseats haven't been bled or puked on all that much.
Pit/takedown cattle bars still on the front.
V8 cop engine. Cop tires. Cop stereo. Cop air conditioning. Cop shocks. Cop suspension. Cop exhaust. Cop window tinting.
Bench seats.
Moveable spotlight near the lower corner of the driver side windshield.
Trunk big enough to have its own area code, and fit TWO dead prostitutes.
Spot to hold the M4 Carbine and Riot Shotgun still installed to the center console.

All the owner wanted to know before buying this black beast? Could it survive gun fights in the streets? Would it get stuck on corpses being run over that the owner would have to plow over before, during, and after said gun fights?

Definitely a better choice for a fleet surplus purchase than a Ford Crown Victoria taxi cab. More bodily fluids than puke and blood end up on those back seats, and the front seats usually smell like a combination of patchouli, curry, body odor, religious incense, and the death of the American Dream.