Should Hawaii Exist?

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
DonDaggerHi
Re: Should Hawaii Exist?

Post by DonDaggerHi » Fri May 03, 2019 6:23 am

I fucking hate volcanoes its one of the reasons we have the worst traffic in the nation. Our most redeeming quality is our gayness. First state to legalize gay marriage and very lax sodomy laws (including large animals). Also our highest level sports team was the University of Hawaii Rainbows (super cute) now changed to UH Rainbow Warriors (misogynistic) :( All things considered I think we are a great model for social control and a strategic military position for future wars with Asia. Deep blue shores, green mountains, and rainbows year round! It think you guys may wanna reconsider because #SoMuchGayTheyHaveToStay
DonDaggerHi

Post by DonDaggerHi » Fri May 03, 2019 6:28 am

yoku wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:05 pm
Sorry to ruin the fun But i reported this vid. This is an old skit of ours that belongs to Skillet i have no idea how but please STOP
weaksausage

Post by weaksausage » Fri May 03, 2019 7:11 am

Ho braddah dat shet is mo classic then raps hawaii! Nah! Nobody mo bettah dan raps! lol
weaksausage

Post by weaksausage » Fri May 03, 2019 7:34 am

Hawaiians that remain in Hawaii for the most part are brainwashed into hating white people and America in general. It is very unfortunate because they should be grateful that they didn't get taken over by the German or Japanese. They were actually overthrown by the British for a short while which is part of the reason why the Union Jack is on the state flag. The Hawaiians are a great people with a history of which they should be proud. After adopting Christianity they became one of the most literate societies on Earth. But nobody in the Dept of Education would ever dare dream of pointing out the reality that Hawaii became a major player on the world stage after it recognized Christ, stopped human sacrifices, and became an internationally recognized nation. A nation that in international and even under American foreign policy should not have been overthrown, sadly was. To which I sympathize. However, to look back at history as a Hawaiian (whose culture adopted Christianity as a royal decree) or another inhabitant of the islands (as my ancestors were) and say that they would have been better off on their own or with another country would be the highest degree of folly. Ultimately, Hawaiians are at the foot of the same beast that many minorities find themselves at in today's society. They are all victims that want to look past rather than forward, want to look at problems rather than solutions. To that ideology I say go fuck yourself. I am a Christian that sees his fellow believers slaughtered around the world. I know that there will come a day when my family will too be slaughtered or persecuted. I doesn't make me want retribution or to change society. Things are the way they are and will play out the way they are meant to play out. Be good. Forgive. Believe in something other than yourself or materialistic wants. There is something greater out there than this world! My favorite Hawaiian is a Hawaiian that loves Jesus because it shows the power of God to reach those in every far flung place in the world and that he cares about every single fucking one of us. That's what's up.
DevilDoa

Post by DevilDoa » Sun May 05, 2019 12:59 am

Last edited by DevilDoa on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
DonDaggerHi

Post by DonDaggerHi » Sun May 05, 2019 8:29 am

DevilDoa wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:59 am
DonDaggerHi wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:23 am
I fucking hate volcanoes its one of the reasons we have the worst traffic in the nation. Our most redeeming quality is our gayness. First state to legalize gay marriage and very lax sodomy laws (including large animals). Also our highest level sports team was the University of Hawaii Rainbows (super cute) now changed to UH Rainbow Warriors (misogynistic) :( All things considered I think we are a great model for social control and a strategic military position for future wars with Asia. Deep blue shores, green mountains, and rainbows year round! It think you guys may wanna reconsider because #SoMuchGayTheyHaveToStay
Hey, Donald! It's me, Chris! From the livestreams!

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
Whats up dude!
yoku

Post by yoku » Sun May 05, 2019 3:40 pm

The physical manifestation of this thread. Don Frye 100% American bleeds red white and blue vs Akebono a 540lbs Yokozuna from Waimanalo HI who decided to side with the land of the rising sun. BIG MISTAKE!
DevilDoa

Post by DevilDoa » Wed May 15, 2019 5:15 am

Last edited by DevilDoa on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
weaksausage

Post by weaksausage » Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 pm

DevilDoa wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:15 am
What I felt when I first saw the Hawaii Bois.
This song goes out to you, Don and Dave...

Dave here... Thank u so much. Senior year of high school all over again.
weaksausage

Post by weaksausage » Fri May 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Found the worst article on 8 facts about Hawaii written by a Portland State transfer student that spent a semester or so as a transfer student on the fucking Big Island in Hilo, practically in a rain forest. Hawaii has almost every ecosystem here in the islands and this dumb bitch leaves Portland to get away from the rain to go to fucking Hilo! OMG this bitch is dense. So much rain in HIlo! Hahahaha. Then she has the stones to write a fucking article with absolute drivel that lacks any real insider knowledge about Hawaii. She says its expensive, it rains, eat at local spots, and that people like surfboards and the ocean. Wow! Thanks for the fucking 411 u mindless cunt!

Anyways, if u want to give it a read here is the link. Be warned, you will never get the time that you wasted reading this article back.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/here- ... 2019-05-16