WAIFU THREAD

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
hitagi
WAIFU THREAD

Post by hitagi » Mon May 27, 2019 10:06 pm

Post pictures of your waifu - be they 2d or 3d, female or (((feminine penis))) - for the enjoyment of all. My waifu is Senjougahara Hitagi, where I take my namesake and avatar, and she is the first anime girl I have ever developed a genuine attraction to. I implore all who are reading this thread to watch the Monogatari anime series, beginning with Bakemonogatari, as it is the most beautiful anime I've ever seen and the story and characters are excellent. I digress, onto the waifus:

ImageImageImage
DevilDoa

Re: WAIFU THREAD

Post by DevilDoa » Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 pm

Last edited by DevilDoa on Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
raj

Post by raj » Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 pm

Friendship ended with Nieve
Now Konar is my waifu.
I'd put my dick between her Mount Karuulms if you catch my drift.
I'd grope her brimstone chest if you catch my drift.
Kobold

Post by Kobold » Mon May 27, 2019 10:49 pm

#1 based and unironic waifu right here, Totsuka Saika. When my life was completely on the skids after a particularly fucked up rejection sHe was there for me to direct my emotions at.

The world is a dumpster
Standby for the trash fire
https://coolposs.neocities.org/
don
Site Admin

Post by don » Tue May 28, 2019 10:37 pm

she's a little tsun-tsun but she makes good points

raj

Post by raj » Tue May 28, 2019 11:47 pm

don wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:37 pm

a little off topic but this made me think of the effects of spending all day playing video games. It is an overload of dopamine rush with all your +100 highscores! etc but in reality you feel dread inside, pointlessness. Like the retired people on the beach nixon talks about

related: icon i chose is waifu for me out of the bunch
don
Site Admin

Post by don » Wed May 29, 2019 12:23 am

raj wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:47 pm
don wrote:

a little off topic but this made me think of the effects of spending all day playing video games. It is an overload of dopamine rush with all your +100 highscores! etc but in reality you feel dread inside, pointlessness. Like the retired people on the beach nixon talks about

related: icon i chose is waifu for me out of the bunch
Call of Duty and stuff really feels that way. It's so repetitive so low skill it's just this weird loop of a fake achievements. I do think some video games aren't like that, or are less like that -- especially games that are about non-linear navigation and exploring an environment. I basically look at isometric RPGs as the most perfect non-chemical treatment for depression that exists because they just give you a little world to hide in when your brain is melting down

excellent waifu choice
raj

Post by raj » Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm

don wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:23 am
raj wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:47 pm
don wrote:
Call of Duty and stuff really feels that way. It's so repetitive so low skill it's just this weird loop of a fake achievements. I do think some video games aren't like that, or are less like that -- especially games that are about non-linear navigation and exploring an environment. I basically look at isometric RPGs as the most perfect non-chemical treatment for depression that exists because they just give you a little world to hide in when your brain is melting down

excellent waifu choice
I could see this being true. I don't doubt it helps out with issues like depression in these cases. I do however feel the repetitiveness isn't what creates a sense of pointlessness with it. Call of Duty does have that aspect, but I think a lot of the times what gives value to something is other people playing and acknowledging it. I only still play DOTA because I have friends who also play and care about the achievement of ranking up. In the future people will stop playing, and all that time I spent online, getting a virtual number to increase, will be pointless. That is time I could have used outside, making money, or making relationships, not toiling in my virtual playground. As for RPGs like runescape, and maybe this is just for me and its just a blackpill, the realm I'm exploring is just digital and can at anytime just be deleted. Its a subconcious feeling but it is there.
Qt blonde waifu for related topic
raj

Post by raj » Wed May 29, 2019 2:11 pm

I swear I selected the hot blonde chick with donut and not gross green hair
Kobold

Post by Kobold » Wed May 29, 2019 2:50 pm

raj wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:11 pm
I swear I selected the hot blonde chick with donut and not gross green hair
Icon related is actually the best Dagger cutie waifu