What attracted you to DAGGER?

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
DevilDoa
What attracted you to DAGGER?

Post by DevilDoa » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:59 pm

For me, it was the genuine authenticity of these hansum bois and what they write/discuss, minus the cancerous ass-AIDS of the chans.
don
Site Admin

Re: What attracted you to DAGGER?

Post by don » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:02 am

DevilDoa wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:59 pm
For me, it was the genuine authenticity of these hansum bois and what they write/discuss, minus the cancerous ass-AIDS of the chans.
ironically that's a picture of matt getting dressed for his new job
Penseroso

Post by Penseroso » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:03 am

Seeing DJ on Hyde Wars. Real comfy episode with a lot of interesting out of the way topics and perspectives. Bought the physical edition that very night and didn't regret it.
MuhPigeon

Post by MuhPigeon » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:12 am

After I listened the HydeWars episode where you discussed your time in academia and its results, I found myself re-listening over and over to pick up and remember all the points that were discussed. It was quite the illuminating episode. From there, I followed a bit of your work, and seeing that you were launching a forum, I couldn't resist taking a look.
Car_Bomb

Post by Car_Bomb » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:31 am

Don's first appearance on HydeWars. Also his video essay on The Last Jedi.
HILLDOG 4 LYFE!
prtbc

Post by prtbc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:46 am

sum1 posted a link on /lit/ to one of don's early videos about disney corporate marketing re: star wars, found it was a /lit/ mag w/ actual interesting submissions non-replete w/ kangaholisisms n the rest was history
containercore

Post by containercore » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:23 am

Definitely Don doing God's work and making Hyde Wars watchable. Was sold when I saw the Prequels are Excellent video.
dandykaufman

Post by dandykaufman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:10 am

containercore wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:23 am
Definitely Don doing God's work and making Hyde Wars watchable. Was sold when I saw the Prequels are Excellent video.
Kinda disagree that Hyde Wars is otherwise unwatchable but I agree that Don's appearance was awesome and that his perspective has great synergy with Sam's.
KHOKABOG

Post by KHOKABOG » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 am

dandykaufman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:10 am
containercore wrote:
Kinda disagree that Hyde Wars is otherwise unwatchable but I agree that Don's appearance was awesome and that his perspective has great synergy with Sam's.
Hyde Wars is plenty watchable if you take literally everything he says with a grain of salt. It's like your uncle telling you about life. Except your uncle is a spree shooter and keeps women locked in his basement.
Dagger Latvia ♂Dungeon♂Master♂
containercore

Post by containercore » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:02 am

dandykaufman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:10 am
containercore wrote:
Some episodes are pretty good and some are just annoying trolling haha. I liked the one about having a Taj Mahal palace made of time.