1st post, unpacking my bag, picking a corner

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
staned hanes
1st post, unpacking my bag, picking a corner

Post by staned hanes » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 am

Hi ladies and germs,

I came across Dagger through HydeWars, didn't know about the forums until seeing 'They Want You To Eat Bugs' on the YT channel. Hey Andrew J. Wilson - thank you. I mean it.

How is everyone doing? Granted, we live in mumbo jumbo times. There are changes happening on macro levels across the board and not just cause 8ch is down. I'd like to believe there is overlap on a micro level, at least on a micro level.

I hope the sun shines on all your asses. Smell you later.
Later is now.
containercore

Re: 1st post, unpacking my bag, picking a corner

Post by containercore » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:13 am

Hey bud, the forums migrating over to http://encyclopedia.zone/rums/index.php
see ya there
skirret

Post by skirret » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:30 am

It was more like a exodus but lets try to have a heart here, dagger 4life
skirret

Post by skirret » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:13 am

Its the viewers turn to moderate!! make stuff and post here or shit have night walker upload on dagger youtube or lets get the password!! I (personally) want to be the chwink that helps with direction in more film and imagery cuz i cant write for scratch!! Everyone add what you have to add. :o :o :o
boomadly

Post by boomadly » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:01 am

So I am an old and ignorant fuck. By old (nearly 37) I mean in comparison to what I imagine to be the 20-30 range of the people running this site. I too found this place via the YT video titled "They want you to eat bugs" and was compelled to seek out camaraderie among like minded individuals. I too found out about Dagger mag from staning Hydewars. I would first like to share that I am boomer tier incompetent in my knowledge of anything forums-wise having never participated in one proper before. That being said, I would like to both introduce myself and meet some of you once I am directed toward the correct place and time to do that on this forum. I enjoy what content I have read thus far and look forward to further interaction if found worthy.
レバニラ

Post by レバニラ » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:00 pm

boomadly wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:01 am
So I am an old and ignorant fuck. By old (nearly 37) I mean in comparison to what I imagine to be the 20-30 range of the people running this site. I too found this place via the YT video titled "They want you to eat bugs" and was compelled to seek out camaraderie among like minded individuals. I too found out about Dagger mag from staning Hydewars. I would first like to share that I am boomer tier incompetent in my knowledge of anything forums-wise having never participated in one proper before. That being said, I would like to both introduce myself and meet some of you once I am directed toward the correct place and time to do that on this forum. I enjoy what content I have read thus far and look forward to further interaction if found worthy.
Heyo friendo.

So to give you the short rundown: Dagger was a joint project between Matt (Yoku on here) and Don Jolly.
Creative differences lead to a split. Don has started his own project on Encyclopedia.zone
Matt and the rest of the remaining members are basically here rebranding Dagger as a cheap chinese t-shirt business, and whatever the fuck else.

Personal hot take: Seems like most people over 30 stayed here, and most people under hopped with Don. I'm personally supporting both.

Feel free to check out the zone too, see if that's your speed, hang out in this half ghost town, or both.

Eitherway welcome.
Call me Liver.
yoku

Post by yoku » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Yo Boomadly! I’m 38 we’re old as shit (by internet standards, though I’m not even sure that’s true anymore)so our forum runs like we do. Slow. Write your thoughts and opinions, contribute anything you create or that interests you. Thanks for coming on board
Loud Speakers MC

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:09 am

How many of us are still alive on the Dagger Ship, and how many ended up leaving with the armed Commissars who took the editor hostage?
レバニラ

Post by レバニラ » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Loud Speakers MC wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:09 am
How many of us are still alive on the Dagger Ship, and how many ended up leaving with the armed Commissars who took the editor hostage?
I'm still here whenever I can be. Sadly I've got about 0 creativity running through me at the moment, so I'm just cheering on the rest of you doing the heavy lifting.
Most left, but it seems like a few stayed, and heck, at least 1-2 have come back, so it's something. I know at least I'm too stubborn to let this place die after all it did for me.
Call me Liver.