#RESISTSOAP

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
DevilDoa
#RESISTSOAP

Post by DevilDoa » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:47 pm

Last edited by DevilDoa on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
UniversalWorldBaby

Re: #RESISTSOAP

Post by UniversalWorldBaby » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:36 am

silky and smooth, you say?
I have the problem of too much oil, so my skin is already about as slick as anyone could honestly tolerate. Why anyone would want a soap that makes their skin feel more like a crude spill in the gulf instead of less, I have no idea.
I usually just use Borax for everything: It's cheap, it comes in a powder that is easily diluted, it's proven and relatively non-toxic, it's made without dyes so it never stains clothes, and I can actually pronounce the name of the product ingredients without a masters in chemistry.
The most worrisome trend now is all the soy soaps, desu. Soy is fucking everywhere and it's making me increasingly suspicious...
containercore

Post by containercore » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:33 am

UniversalWorldBaby wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:36 am
I have the problem of too much oil, so my skin is already about as slick as anyone could honestly tolerate. Why anyone would want a soap that makes their skin feel more like a crude spill in the gulf instead of less, I have no idea.
I usually just use Borax for everything: It's cheap, it comes in a powder that is easily diluted, it's proven and relatively non-toxic, it's made without dyes so it never stains clothes, and I can actually pronounce the name of the product ingredients without a masters in chemistry.
The most worrisome trend now is all the soy soaps, desu. Soy is fucking everywhere and it's making me increasingly suspicious...
Nice to see someone else taking the borax pill. Fun fact: it's banned for consumer sale by the tyrannical EU govt as a 'reproductive poison' despite studies showing boron supplementation being one of the biggest natural testosterone boosters. Real clownworld move.
don
Site Admin

Post by don » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:28 am

containercore wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:33 am
Nice to see someone else taking the borax pill. Fun fact: it's banned for consumer sale by the tyrannical EU govt as a 'reproductive poison' despite studies showing boron supplementation being one of the biggest natural testosterone boosters. Real clownworld move.
That's the worst thing I've ever heard. Borax is a actually in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (right between the right to an attorney and the right to low quality copies of all media). You have a RIGHT to X-Box live and a subscription to at least Netflix and maybe Disney Plus. E.U. must obey the edicts of the U.N..!!
UniversalWorldBaby

Post by UniversalWorldBaby » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:17 pm

don wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:28 am
containercore wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:33 am
That's the worst thing I've ever heard. Borax is a actually in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (right between the right to an attorney and the right to low quality copies of all media). You have a RIGHT to X-Box live and a subscription to at least Netflix and maybe Disney Plus. E.U. must obey the edicts of the U.N..!!
little known fact that the Media won't tell you: the Yellow Vest Revolution in Europe is actually about rejecting the protectionist tactics of Big Soap who are slowly removing all alternatives through the letter of the Law! Praise Allah(pbuh) that the ownership and use of Borax is protected by the Bill of Whites (thanks to the declaration of sock independence) where I live. I can't imagine what people have to go through without access to such vital essence. Terrible tragedy!
Loud Speakers MC

Post by Loud Speakers MC » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:20 pm

UNITED STATES COAST GUARD
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
R 301341 APR 2070
FM COMDT COGARD WASHINGTON DC//CG-7//
TO ALCOAST
UNCLAS FOUO//N03710//
ALCOAST 144/2070
COMDTNOTE 3710
SUBJ: UNITED STATES COAST GUARD INTERDICTS ILLEGAL BORAX EXPORTS TO EUROPEAN UNION

Last week, April 2070, the USCG Cutter "Dagger" interdicted a slave labor sloop transporting 2,000 kilos of the white substance known as Borax, being transported en route to the French coast for exportation into the interior of the European Union.

Earlier in the century, the EU mandated that the substance Borax was a general nuisance for sexual reproduction; initial sources believed that this meant the substance was harmful to both testosterone production in men and sperm count reduction. However, it has since been revealed that Borax helps in the production of both substances, and that the EU cannot meet the demands of population replacement as outlined by the United Nations if Europe's native white citizens are cleaning their clothes and bodies with something other than soy, which has been proven to be estrogenic to a lethal degree at worst, or sexually, genetically, and socially altering in boys and men at best.

The United States Coast Guard interdicted the Borax shipment, and dumped all of it into the Atlantic; witnesses say that for several minutes, the pollution from Clown World subsided, but the Borax's effects were quickly overtaken once again.

The United States Coast Guard rounded up all of the white slaves on board the sloop, burned and sank the sloop, and returned the slaves to their masters back in the continental United States. Sources say the Coast Guard was placed on call for this mission as a distraction while those slave masters performed Satanic rituals in coastal places like Miami, FL, Savannah, GA, and Wilmington, NC, but investigations into these rumors have remained inconclusive, other than the fact that more white slave children are now missing from their homes.

The USCG will continue its dedicated mission to keep the shipping lanes free, and safe.

///NOTHING FOLLOWS///

:mrgreen: