SUPERPREDATOR

Discuss politics with one rule ... all posts MUST be in support of Hillary Clinton 2020... in here? it's HER turn
don
Site Admin
Re: SUPERPREDATOR

Post by don » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:18 pm

Thanks to Spoons also for asking me how I met HRC, that's what got me going to finish this projecto
DonDaggerHi

Post by DonDaggerHi » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:43 am

Those are stunning and brave
GenerallyKilling

Post by GenerallyKilling » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:09 pm

these are excellent
For now hell's all around us
No rubber devils
No smell of sulphur
But hell nonetheless
Hell more grotesque than any medieval woodcut
Ol'TwoSpoons

APOCALYPSE PEANUT GALLERY

Post by Ol'TwoSpoons » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:11 am

ARE YOU A MAVERICK? ARE YOU A PATRIOT? ARE YOU A HERO?
ARE YOU A HIGH POWERED MUTANT OF SOME KIND, NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED FOR MASS PRODUCTION?
[/size=200]No you're not fuck you.[/size=150]

ARE YOU AFFLICTED WITH AWARENESS OF THE TRUTH CONCERNING:
THE NATURE OF POWER AND THE SOURCE OF CREATION?
THE SECRET HIERARCHY AND INTENT OF OUR EARTHLY RULERS?
WHY THEY WANT TO KILL US?
WHEN THE WORLD WILL END?
WHY ANYONE SHOULD CARE?
Then we've got bad news for you-
you might be a SUPERPREDATOR

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

WATCH IN AWE & BASELESSLY SPECULATE ON JACKASS ONTOLOGY,
MUTUALLY CANNIBALISTIC SOCIALCYCLES, AND EXOTIC ODORS EMITTED
BY THIS THE END OF OUR PRESENT DREAMING MEAT!

IT'S THE RIGHT LIFE DECISION TO MAKE.

ImageImageImage

Shit hit the fan again, and you might be the only one who knows why. Ongoing one-night site update tonight to cover today's relevant event. (Followed by video broadcast.) We need conjecture, predictions, screaming, etc. from the best of the best. That's you.
Seriously though it's possible someone who could see it might need information that you have. All posting welcome.
Click here to contribute News!

Knowen

Post by Knowen » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:54 am

08698687576.jpg
08698687576.jpg (238.51KiB)Viewed 19572 times
DevilDoa

Post by DevilDoa » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:18 am

Ol'TwoSpoons

Post by Ol'TwoSpoons » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:50 am

All posts are welcome including video, audio, image, text, and other more obscure forms of communication. Any&/or all contributions will be in some capacity included in this mornings web update or live internet broadcast same evening or next night. From general opinions, jokes, to analysis, summaries of obscure details or twitter purged whistle blowing you manage to capture, and of course things you just make up (also news). To maintain relevance though try to make sure it's something you'd want to know if you didn't.
nfl69

Post by nfl69 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:30 am

have you ever written a song before?

yeah....once....

have you ever attempted to calculate your total payroll tax rate?

what?

everything you've ever seen heard or read is probably wrong because the moderating source is considerably dumber than you and most of the people you'd ever consider willfully communicating with

you want a hit of this?

yeah

the operating system installed on your computer has been purposefully designed to make you feel insecure, if you're substituting a mobile device for a personal computer, doubly so...

ok... should i turn it off or?

no..."extremely offline" is a conscious decision that tends to lead to misery...empathizing with functional retards is enforceable by law now

oh

ammo is sold out at gander mountain and i have to idle my sedan for 35 minutes to procure franchise sandwiches

it could be worse

why does the spring water gallon jug from the local organic grocer have an expiration date?

why are you buying water?

touche

sometimes the left channel of my headphones seems louder than my right channel but i swear to god i'm not schizophrenic
Knowen

Post by Knowen » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:47 pm

The people have finally had enough. After years of punishment the earth dwellers rise up and wage one final battle against the internet.
In the wee hours of the morning a team of unprofessionals break their way into the Walmart supercomputer headquarters killing many in their path and taking hostages. They take the underground elevator to the -69th floor and begin axing at the wires and circuit boards. A large amount of DMT is in the possession of the leaders of the movement and is frequently inhaled to make the Elven guardians visible. They are also taken as hostages.
At day break negotiations with the United Nations begin. The perpetrators demand the immediate return to 1986 era technology. A few hostages, both human and elf are executed. The unprofessionals mean business. After 14 hours of negotiations the United Nations pulls the plug on the internet and releases the lost Kubrick moon footage. The people are saved. They all gather round their antenna televisions. There is a celebratory marathon of Happy Days starting with that one episode where The Fonz beats up the new kid in town who gropes all the young ladies.
Knowen

Post by Knowen » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:37 pm