Incelism

Discuss politics with one rule ... all posts MUST be in support of Hillary Clinton 2020... in here? it's HER turn
KHOKABOG
Re: Incelism

Post by KHOKABOG » Wed May 01, 2019 7:30 pm

I like how virginity is conflated with incelism these days. The 'kill all unattractive men' narrative has really gotten out of hand. I think HRC can do better than that. She should kill all men, period.
Dagger Latvia ♂Dungeon♂Master♂
Zero Cool

Re: Incelism

Post by Zero Cool » Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm

This topic is really interesting. I had no idea that 28% of ALL men are incels (according to the Washington post.

It is clear to me now that this dangerous and radical group has infiltrated the fabric of our country's society. Clearly we are among them and there are many hiding in plain sight amongst our ranks.

I for one, am thankful that HRC 2020 has vowed to attack this dangerous radical organization with an iron fist. HRC 2020 has suggested regular FBI check-ins with men that have not reported fug within a months time. Additionally HRC 2020 has publicly stated that her campaign is not only in favor for the outright killing of ugly men, but self identifying MGTOW, Volcel, and HIV negative gay men as well.

I think these steps and others will make great strides in making America a safer and more hospitable place for marginalized groups such as immigrants and women.

That is why I will be Pokemon Go-Go-Going to the polls for HRC in 2020.