REQUIRED LISTENING

Discuss politics with one rule ... all posts MUST be in support of Hillary Clinton 2020... in here? it's HER turn
Kobold
REQUIRED LISTENING

Post by Kobold » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:17 am

https://youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE
#HRC2020 #OneMaamArmy
The world is a dumpster
Standby for the trash fire
https://coolposs.neocities.org/
containercore

Re: REQUIRED LISTENING

Post by containercore » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:23 am

Kobold wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:17 am
https://youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE
#HRC2020 #OneMaamArmy
This. is. my. JAM!!
containercore

Post by containercore » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:32 am

Le Tigre have figuratively added Hillary Clinton to “Hot Topic”’s list of influential women. In many ways, the world has hardly changed in the 10 years since the trio of Kathleen Hanna, Johanna Fateman, and JD Samson were last bopping around in color-coordinated outfits. A pay gap remains between genders, even more drastically for women of color. The government continues to control female bodies and reproductive rights. The Equal Rights Amendment has still not passed. On 2002’s “FYR,” they sang, “Cuz we really rocked the fuckin vote with election fraud in poor zip codes.” Now, weeks before the 2016 election, Donald Trump’s campaign has consistently encouraged voter intimidation against non-white individuals.

Thankfully, “I’m With Her” offers a powerful mantra of HRC hope and support just hours before the final 2016 presidential debate. Le Tigre spell out the facts simply with a bit of sass: Clinton deserves the presidency and Trump is a monster whose face will probably melt off with a touch of water. Over a classic bubbly and pixelated Le Tigre synth beat, Hanna, Fateman, and Samson explain why they’re with her: “She’s already done the math/And she’s ready with a plan/And she’s always got to work/Twice as hard as every man.”

The energy of “I’m With Her” is a reminder that Le Tigre never totally went away. Their songs have remained feminist anthems, and each member has been an outspoken voice in the struggle for equality. As “I’m With Her” progresses, its urgency escalates (as does the number of Trump’s transgressions), and it concludes with a most logical outcry: “I don’t want a racist in the President’s seat… I don’t want a sexist, it’s 2016!”
hitagi

Post by hitagi » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:42 am

containercore wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:32 am
Le Tigre have figuratively added Hillary Clinton to “Hot Topic”’s list of influential women. In many ways, the world has hardly changed in the 10 years since the trio of Kathleen Hanna, Johanna Fateman, and JD Samson were last bopping around in color-coordinated outfits. A pay gap remains between genders, even more drastically for women of color. The government continues to control female bodies and reproductive rights. The Equal Rights Amendment has still not passed. On 2002’s “FYR,” they sang, “Cuz we really rocked the fuckin vote with election fraud in poor zip codes.” Now, weeks before the 2016 election, Donald Trump’s campaign has consistently encouraged voter intimidation against non-white individuals.

Thankfully, “I’m With Her” offers a powerful mantra of HRC hope and support just hours before the final 2016 presidential debate. Le Tigre spell out the facts simply with a bit of sass: Clinton deserves the presidency and Trump is a monster whose face will probably melt off with a touch of water. Over a classic bubbly and pixelated Le Tigre synth beat, Hanna, Fateman, and Samson explain why they’re with her: “She’s already done the math/And she’s ready with a plan/And she’s always got to work/Twice as hard as every man.”

The energy of “I’m With Her” is a reminder that Le Tigre never totally went away. Their songs have remained feminist anthems, and each member has been an outspoken voice in the struggle for equality. As “I’m With Her” progresses, its urgency escalates (as does the number of Trump’s transgressions), and it concludes with a most logical outcry: “I don’t want a racist in the President’s seat… I don’t want a sexist, it’s 2016!”
LMFAAOOOOO HOLY SHIT
ImageImageImage
don
Site Admin

Post by don » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:52 am

I can't believe this is real
SpaceLions

Post by SpaceLions » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:59 am

>comments disabled
DO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO
hayden

Post by hayden » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:02 am

[Intro]
One, two, one, two, one, two, three
Who do we want? We want HRC!

[Verse 1]
She doesn't bake cookies, doesn't play much golf
And the whole world is watching her persistent cough
Pass the wicked witch a glass of water
Careful not to spill it, you might melt the Donald
I can't believe this didn't help Her win.