Hit:10
Stunt:10

Agility:10
Speed:8
Perception:4
Cool:8

Mask

Pathological Liar

Bobert's a lingerer on the outskirts of some east Texas town that used to have a name. Might be a butcher from the way he's dressed even though he's all alone out there. But that Bobert doesn't talk about himself much let alone where all the people he'd sell meat for are. Bobert says a man is a lot more like a hog, really, with the way one of them pigs runs off his farm into the woods... Next time you see 'em looks more like a wild boar every time the way those hog teeth just sprout out and his skin turns all to bristle. Knows what he did in those woods means he can't never come back to man. In fact next time he see any man at all he does is just starts screamin'
Says that hogs the one who knows somethin' and thats the one he's after.
And Bigman Bobert scans the treeline lookin, but he's got that far off look in his eye.
He also says he's here to help.
don
Site Admin

Re: Let's Make Gore Fest characters!

Post by don » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:08 pm

Ol'TwoSpoons wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:01 am
"Bigman" Bobert Keaton

Mask

Pathological Liar

Bobert's a lingerer on the outskirts of some east Texas town that used to have a name. Might be a butcher from the way he's dressed even though he's all alone out there. But that Bobert doesn't talk about himself much let alone where all the people he'd sell meat for are. Bobert says a man is a lot more like a hog, really, with the way one of them pigs runs off his farm into the woods... Next time you see 'em looks more like a wild boar every time the way those hog teeth just sprout out and his skin turns all to bristle. Knows what he did in those woods means he can't never come back to man. In fact next time he see any man at all he does is just starts screamin'
And Bigman Bobert scans the treeline lookin, but he's got that far off look in his eye.
Very nice work and creepy description

We got enough characters now to start a little something ... and I'm hearing you guys want a southwest kinda setting? Gimmie a few and I'll put up an actual play thread
SpaceLions

Post by SpaceLions » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:34 pm

Ol'TwoSpoons wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:01 am
"Bigman" Bobert Keaton

Mask

Pathological Liar

Rumor goin round
In that Texas town
Bout that shack outside La Grange
bizzaro

Post by bizzaro » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:43 pm

Okay making my first rolls:
HP and SP

3d6,3d4

Okay, so:
HP = 11
SP = 9

Next it's time to assign ability dice:
Agility = 1d6
Speed = 1d10
Perception = 1d4
Cool = 1d8

Next is time to roll for Quirks

1d4

Okay so 3 Quirks.
Lets roll for those

d%,d%,d%

86 = Alcoholic
Why do you drink? [d6]
1d6
6. Because I haven’t been sober in 2d10 years.

2d10

22 = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

76 = Deformed
How? [d4]
1d4
2. Lobster Claw

Well, it seems to me I am an Alcoholic OCD Lobster.
Time to choose a Class, I'm thinking Expert.

Roscoe "The Lobster" Yancey
Weight: 230 Height: 6'
HP: 11 SP: 9*2 = 18
Agility: 1d6
Speed: 1d10
Perception: 1d4 --> 1d12
Cool: 1d8

Expertise (Sideshow Freak) 1d12
Inexpertise 1d6

Quirks [3]:
Alcoholic -- Because I haven’t been sober in 10 years.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Deformed -- Lobster Claw

Roscoe Yancey, born the love child of an incestuous love affair, was looked upon with disgust upon his first breath in this world. For the first to come from the womb was an out stretched, malformed, abomination of a hand that resembled a claw.
Living a troubled life, moving from town to town before he is run off by the local towns folk, Roscoe thought he may have finally found his one true home, a place he would be accepted: Zeppilini's Big Top.
Working for Zeppilini was far from what he had dreamed; the conditions were dirty, which Roscoe couldn't stand due to his crippling OCD, and instead of pay he was fed booze and booze alone, locked in a cage and beaten on the daily.

One fateful day, as it is said, Roscoe snapped. During his "act", which mostly consisted of Zeppilini strutting him around in a circle, he ripped the collar from Zeppilini's hand and asphyxiated him with it. He ran away from that circus and now wanders the streets, panhandling money for booze and furiously scrubbing his claw, only to be heard uttering, "Unclean..."
Last edited by bizzaro on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hitagi

Post by hitagi » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:38 am

bizzaro wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:43 pm
Roscoe Yancey, born the love child of an incestuous love affair, was looked upon with disgust upon his first breath in this world. For the first to come from the womb was an out stretched, malformed, abomination of a hand that resembled a claw.
Living a troubled life, moving from town to town before he is run off by the local towns folk, Roscoe thought he may have finally found his one true home, a place he would be accepted: Zeppilini's Big Top.
Working for Zeppilini was far from what he had dreamed; the conditions were dirty, which Roscoe couldn't stand due to his crippling OCD, and instead of pay he was fed booze and booze alone, locked in a cage and beaten on the daily.

One fateful day, as it is said, Roscoe snapped. During his "act", which mostly consisted of Zeppilini strutting him around in a circle, he ripped the collar from Zeppilini's hand and asphyxiated him with it. He ran away from that circus and now wanders the streets, panhandling money for booze and furiously scrubbing his claw, only to be heard uttering, "Unclean..."
this is fucking rad i can't wait to meet him
ImageImageImage
bizzaro

Post by bizzaro » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:56 am

hitagi wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:38 am
bizzaro wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:43 pm

this is fucking rad i can't wait to meet him
Thanks man, didn't know whether to go that route or go with the old "lived next to a nuclear power plant" route.
Ol'TwoSpoons

Post by Ol'TwoSpoons » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:01 am

I am excite
I bet we the illiterate inbred HRC2020 campaign's elite midwest task force conducting "Operation Secure Wisconsin"
And there's not a Russian who draws breath that can hope to stop us.