Who do you think will win the 2020 election?

Discuss politics with one rule ... all posts MUST be in support of Hillary Clinton 2020... in here? it's HER turn
containercore
Who do you think will win the 2020 election?

Post by containercore » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:07 am

My money's on Hillary Rodham Clinton, but I'd love to know what you all think.
don
Site Admin

Re: Who do you think will win the 2020 election?

Post by don » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:47 am

I think she's got a real chance!!
Not_Sure

Post by Not_Sure » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:59 am

containercore wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:07 am
My money's on Hillary Rodham Clinton, but I'd love to know what you all think.
:D :D :D I sure hope so!
dandykaufman

Post by dandykaufman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:06 am

I'm pretty qualified to answer this question. I've been looking a lot at the statistics and running regressions, and a lot of my professors from my college (Smith) tell me that my conclusions make a lot of sense and characterize middle America very well. About 78% of americans say that they would write in Hilary Clinton for president even if she didn't win the primary, according to a sample of my peers at the digital marketing firm I work at in Brooklyn (and don't worry, I'm not in Williamsburg - I work in Bedford-Stuyvesant). Speaking candidly, if we don't see her win by a landslide, we'll pretty much know for a factt that Orange Man Drumpf, Russian Bot Mueller, and the whole alt-right machine hacked the election once again.
don
Site Admin

Post by don » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:36 am

dandykaufman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:06 am
I'm pretty qualified to answer this question. I've been looking a lot at the statistics and running regressions, and a lot of my professors from my college (Smith) tell me that my conclusions make a lot of sense and characterize middle America very well. About 78% of americans say that they would write in Hilary Clinton for president even if she didn't win the primary, according to a sample of my peers at the digital marketing firm I work at in Brooklyn (and don't worry, I'm not in Williamsburg - I work in Bedford-Stuyvesant). Speaking candidly, if we don't see her win by a landslide, we'll pretty much know for a factt that Orange Man Drumpf, Russian Bot Mueller, and the whole alt-right machine hacked the election once again.
the real question is whether we should kill mueller and all traitors like him by firing squad or guillotine... personally I think it should be up to the big boss lady
KHOKABOG

Post by KHOKABOG » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:48 am

HILLARY.
RODHAM.
CLINTON.
If it weren't for Drumpf's voter fraud she would have 100% won, but the system is rigged, and now we have to live in a fascist America. A woman at the helm of the United States would be the best thing that happens for all citizens, even dumb alt-right Drumpfsters. We could even share the love with the poor Mexican emergency migrants.
Dagger Latvia ♂Dungeon♂Master♂
UniversalWorldBaby

Post by UniversalWorldBaby » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:00 pm

don wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:36 am
the real question is whether we should kill mueller and all traitors like him by firing squad or guillotine... personally I think it should be up to the big boss lady
make the russian agents play russian roulette.
can't have it any other way!
Kobold

Post by Kobold » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:12 am

The same WOMAN who won the POPULAR VOTE in 2016! #HRC2020 #HRC2024
The world is a dumpster
Standby for the trash fire
https://coolposs.neocities.org/