Let's Rank Fast Food

General posts about Dagger, books, vidcons, anime, TV, the ongoing collapse of western civilization and Don's student loans. no politics
UniversalWorldBaby
Re: Let's Rank Fast Food

Post by UniversalWorldBaby » Mon May 13, 2019 5:29 am

ZugIslandProdigy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 am
UniversalWorldBaby wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:45 am
ColtonGray wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:05 pm
I’m always looking for a great little place to get breakfast
not exactly fast food, but The original pancake house is to kill for:

http://originalpancakehouse.com/

real american dutch roots and the offerings to match...
There's an OHP near my house owned by a huge extended family of black people. It's so good. I went there with my parents for MLK day, ate a big stack (6) of buckwheat pancakes with fruit jam, a Dutch Baby with lemon and powdered sugar, a size of Canadian bacon and a hot chocolate with whipped creme. It ruled, I then drove back to my place and harassed my roommates for not patronizing black-owned businesses on MLK day. Felt super tense the next day from all the carbs I ate though.
uh... I do hope you know that mlk day is about celebrating racial equality. It's not mandatory to buy stuff from black people just because they are black. that's a bit racist, desu. Like, you don't think they can get the business with their own talent and hard work or something? they need a "helping hand"? that's a yikes from me dawg!

jokes aside, buckwheat is a miracle of nature and I'd love for some honest buckwheat bread at my local markets...
DonDaggerHi

Post by DonDaggerHi » Wed May 15, 2019 4:44 am

Hope Hill makes the right choice for a mate
ZugIslandProdigy

Post by ZugIslandProdigy » Wed May 15, 2019 6:17 am

Damn... who is this beto guy? We all know he's gonna lose to HRC but he sure is a cool cat
AKA SurfRockFanatic